Friday, September 10, 2010

Patience is a Virtue...

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give a quick update so you know what's going on. Some members let me know that the file images weren't printing quite so easily as I'd thought, especially the Little Red House With No Windows and No Doors booklet. So I found a free PDF converter (Primo PDF) and now I'm re-loading all the files for next week's activities as PDF files instead. The booklet for lesson 2 is now re-loaded as a PDF file. Hopefully this makes things a lot easier for everyone.

I'll have next week's lessons all published by the end of the day in the new format, then I'll be publishing a tutorial on Monday for all our lesson planners so we all know how to publish posts, upload PDF files, and all of that.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found this blog and I LOVE it but it looks like it hasn't been active/updated in a long time... Is it no longer current? I would love to know more about this blog! Thanks!

    ~Colie
    colie.sandoval@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete