Monday, February 7, 2011

February Week 2

Our theme this week is Valentine's Day, and our Character Trait is Faithfulness- which is a good lead-in to Lent for those of you who recognize the season.

Here are the Lesson Plans

Materials for the Week
Matching Heart Worksheet (With Splitter Splatter Card Instructions on the 2nd page)
Cardboard (a cereal box is perfect)
Pencil
Craft Knife
White Paper
Newspaper
Red or White Acrylic Paint
Toothbrush (an old one is fine)
Markers
1c. flour
1Tbs. shortening
2Tbs. water
Pinch of Salt
Muffin tin
Strawberry Jelly
Finger Paints
3 Sectioned Plastic Plate
Candy Hearts

5 comments:

  1. manda, I cannot get the file to open for the lessons. I am also having trouble getting the google blanket lesson doc to open to I can work on the lessons for week 4 and March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it to open, but only saw the first day? Are we doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind! I figured it out... and feel ridiculous for having trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't open it either. Would it be too much trouble to pdf the doc? I don't have publisher.

    ReplyDelete